Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spain 2005 #3

here is my last installment of pictures from my trip.

the last couple months living in spain was a blast... i'd love to tell you all about it, but i dont wanna type that much right now, so just ask me if youre interested. the pictures can kinda give you a story about what i did with my time there: trip to munich, salzburg, barcelona and a few hours in madrid. other than that i spent a lot of time in cordoba, and enjoyed it there a lot more, especially once i could speak and understand better than in the beginning.

now, i'm back in santa cruz for a few days then i'm off to UCLA to finish my last quarter of school... then i dunno, hopefully something fun.

here:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNm7ly2ZtWJG&notag=1

and as always, here is the link to ALL of my shared pictures, in case you wanna go look at the other ones:

www.geocities.com/codybadger/pictureindex.html

which was just updated with some REALLY helpful explanations of what each link contains. again, the picture of me in the red dress is NOT me.

seeya,
cody

No comments:

Post a Comment