Friday, January 4, 2008

South America 2008 #1

Going to South America (1/4/08):

Hi friends, family, etc...

This is my list of people who I'll send a few mass emails to during my 2 1/2 months in South America. If you want off, lemme know.

Also, I don't have ANYONE's address... so if you send me yours before I leave (in a week) I'll write it down, bring it with me, and maybe write a postcard or two... otherwise you're stuck with email. I'm pretty sure they'll all just have pictures of llamas or something.

Lastly, for those of you who don't know... I moved out of LA last week and came back up to Santa Cruz for the next while. I probably won't end up back in Southern California, but I guess its possible. I'll be in LA right after my trip (march 18th - 22nd ish) so any of you who will be free let me know. Sorry to those people that I LIED to and said I would be down there for my birthday, I had to make some very expensive changes to my travel plans. Anyways, its always nice to hear from you all while on the road so feel free to respond when I send something out.

Always here to make you jealous,

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment